EP 7: Having 10 Years of Experience vs. Working For 10 Years
- Personal and professional development never stops.
- In most professions, if you strop growing you'll become irrelevant.
- This puts you at risk professionally as the economy is changing. Fast.
- Feeling comfortable and knowing very well what you do is a trap.
- Learning new things and put yourself out of your comfort zone is a skill.
Tony Robbins mentioned in a podcast with Russell Brunson, that if you do the same thing for 10 years, you don't have 10 years of experience. You have 1 year of experience and the remaining 9, you're just repeating the same activity.
So what can you do to make sure you don't find yourself in such a position in 9 years from now?
Sign up for my newsletter
You'll get one email every month with new articles, podcast episodes, and cool stuff I discover.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.