EP 10: The 1% Rule of John D. Rockefeller
- He is widely considered the wealthiest American of all time.
- He has the investor mindset where leveraging is the key to success.
- Now we have access to affordable technology that can replace humans.
- Using an app or a SaaS tool can dramatically improve your productivity.
- Finding the tool you need and figuring out now to use it is very easy nowadays.
- Choose one part of your daily routine or work processes and automate it with such a tool.
John D. Rockefeller famously said "I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts." He said it in very different time when digital technology was not as prominent as it is today.
In this episode, I share two key ideas on how you could actually leverage technology and not necessarily people, for dramatically increasing your productivity and making your work day far more exciting.
Sign up for my newsletter
You'll get one email every month with new articles, podcast episodes, and cool stuff I discover.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.