EP 9: The 5 Metrics You Should Monitor Daily
- If you measure the wrong things, you'll feel that you're on the right path when actually you're not.
- Nice to have, non mission-critical metrics are vanity metrics.
- You need to focus on actionable metrics, not vanity metrics.
- If you don't have people who can take a fresh look at the metrics you follow and give you an honest opinion, ask people from outside your organization.
- The metrics need to trigger the right actions.
- When the right metrics are changing, then you need to adapt.
In his book High Output Management, Andrew Grove, ex-CEO of Intel, asked: "Which five pieces of information would you want to look at each day, immediately upon arriving at your office?"
In this episode, I explore how to think about this, and I share one idea that could help you define your 5 things in a quick and very easy way.
Sign up for my newsletter
You'll get one email every month with new articles, podcast episodes, and cool stuff I discover.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.